- Fairway Woods
- SPEEDLINE 9032Ti
SPEEDLINE 9032Ti Fairway WoodTen yards longer guaranteed!
The new Speedline 9032Ti is extremely long from the tee and easy‑to‑hit from the fairway. It has the fastest ball speed and is the longest fairway wood we have ever made.
Speedline 9032IT Fairway Wood 1 1
SPEEDLINE 9032it FW Mitsubishi Diamana BLUE board the titanium head gives the ball an extra kick .. love how the ball launches off the face at impact.. good stuff.. loving it.. May 11, 2011
1-1 of 1
SPEEDLINE 9032Ti Fairway Wood Technology
- Very low center-of-gravity: 22% lower than a standard fairway wood.
- Crown is 25% thinner vs. standard fairway wood.
- Titanium body is 40% lighter vs. standard fairway wood.
- 80 gram Tungsten sole weights.
- Hotter CT vs. traditional fairway woods—for faster ball speed.
- Weight port for swing weight adjustments. 7 gram weight is redesigned for cleaner,
lower profile look.
- Launch partner with Aldila Voodoo NV7 graphite shaft.
SPEEDLINE 9032Ti Hybrid-Fairway Wood Technical Specifications
SPEEDLINE Hybrid-Fairway Wood Technical Specifications
|13º||58º||43.5”||D2||R||R, S, X|
|14.5º||58º||43.5”||D2||R, L||R, S, X|
|18º||58.5º||42.5”||D2||R||R, S, X|