- Hybrid Irons
- Idea Black CB1
Idea Pro Black CB1 Ironsperformance and feedback for the skilled player.
The new Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons, which have been designed for and played by some of the best players in the world. Engineered to meet the demands of better players, the premium set features eight tour-styled forged carbon steel heads with a dramatic Ni-Cr (Nickel Chromium) plated black finish.
“Wow, Adams stuff keeps on getting better and better! Great looking sticks.”
“Clean lines, crisp contact, surprisingly forgiving and dead sexy.”
“Those have to be the thinnest top line I have ever seen on a CB club…Gorgeous.”
“Those CB1’s are all class. Adams is on fire at the moment.”
Idea Pro Black CB1 Irons Technology Featuresperformance and feedback for the skilled player.
- Forged 8620 carbon steel construction provides exceptional feel, performance and feedback for the skilled player.
- A precision milled cavity and precisely located center of gravity deliver a penetrating ball flight
- Each head has milled grooves that comply with 2010 USGA competition requirements while maximizing spin from all playing conditions.
- A thin top line and beveled trailing edge reduces turf interaction, delivering the look and workability in various turf conditions.
- Constant offset throughout delivers seamless performance and control through the entire set.
- Dramatic Ni-Cr plated black finish for a sleek and hot look.
- Rifle Project X Flighted Rifle steel shaft or Mitsubishi Rayon JAVLN FX i95 graphite shaft.
Idea Pro Black CB1 Technical Specifications
Idea Pro Black Hybrid Technical Specifications
|4||24º||60.75º||38.5”||D3||R||R S X|
|5||27º||61.25º||38”||D3||R||R S X|
|6||30º||61.75º||37.5”||D3||R||R S X|
|7||34º||62.25º||37”||D3||R||R S X|
|8||38º||62.75º||36.5”||D3||R||R S X|
|9||42º||63.25º||36”||D3||R||R S X|
|PW||46º||63.5º||35.75”||D3||R||R S X|
|GW||51º||63.75º||35.5”||D3||R||R S X|