- IDEA Pro a12
IDEA Pro a12 IRONSHigh standards of feel and performance.
The Idea Pro a12 irons are engineered to meet the high standards of design and performance that better players want. The traditionally forged 8620 carbon steel head construction of the Idea Pro a12 iron set provides outstanding control, performance and feedback for the lower-handicap golfer and appeals to better players with a thin top line and improved camber on the sole. Each head is triple milled (on the face, grooves and cavity) for more exacting performance from club to club. A precisely located low center of gravity and progressive heel to toe weighting provides added stability in the long irons and more workability in the short irons and wedges. The progressive offset through the entire set offers better players superior control and workability of their ball flight.
- LOOK / SOUND / FEEL
Idea Pro a12 Irons Technology FeaturesHigh standards of feel and performance.
- Progressive heel/toe weighting provides extra stability in the 3 through 6 long irons and allows for more workability in the short irons and wedges.
- Each head is triple milled (on the face, grooves and cavity) for more exacting performance from club to club.
- Low center of gravity precisely located to deliver a penetrating ball flight for superior shot-making ability that better players want.
- Forged 8620 steel heads give golfers the purest feel needed to put precision in his/her game.
- The KBS Tour steel shafts and the New Decade Golf Pride grips are premium stock offerings that are second to none in performance and popularity.
Idea Pro a12 Irons Technical Specifications
Idea Pro a12 Hybrid Irons Technical Specifications
|4||24º||60.75º||38.5”||D2||R L||R S X|
|5||27º||61.25º||38”||D2||R L||R S X|
|6||30º||61.75º||37.5”||D2||R L||R S X|
|7||34º||62.25º||37”||D2||R L||R S X|
|8||38º||62.75º||36.5”||D2||R L||R S X|
|9||42º||63.25º||36”||D2||R L||R S X|
|PW||46º||63.5º||35.75”||D2||R L||R S X|
|GW||50º||64º||35.5”||D2||R L||R S X|
|SW||55º||64º||35.25”||D3||R L||R S X|
|LW||60º||64º||35”||D3||R L||R S X|