For Immediate Release
Yes! Golf Announces International Distribution Agreements for Award-Winning Putter Line
PLANO, TEXAS, May 18, 2011 – Yes! Golf, a division of Adams Golf (NasdaqCM:ADGF), is pleased to announce new agreements to distribute its award-winning putter line in Hong Kong, China, Australia, Continental Europe, Japan, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Several of the new distributors will also promote the Yes! Golf brand on their respective tours.
The distributors are as follows:
- David Largent, Director of Sports Life Asia, Ltd., will distribute the Yes! Golf putter line in Hong Kong and China and promote the brand on tour.
- John Harriss, CEO of Champion Sports Pty, Ltd., will distribute the Yes! Golf putter line in Australia and promote the brand on tour.
- Aad van Os of Approach Golf will distribute the Yes! Golf putter line in Continental Europe.
- Bill Miele of MIT, Inc. Japan will distribute the Yes! Golf putter line in Japan and promote the brand on tour.
- Peter Allison, Managing Director of Yes! Golf (U.K. and Ireland), Ltd., will distribute the Yes! Golf putter line in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
“We look forward to being part of a great network of distributors growing the Yes! Golf business outside of the United States,” said Allison. “The putters are already a favorite in the United Kingdom so we are excited to be helping Adams Golf take the business to even greater heights across the pond.”
“The Yes! Golf brand in Asia will benefit tremendously from the new ownership of Adams Golf,” said Largent. “My markets of Hong Kong and China are growing steadily and we can now look forward to improved products with the Adams R&D team, marketing support and overall communication with a company that commits to excellence. I am confident that we will continue to build market share as Adams Golf is an ideal fit.”
“The Yes! Golf brand already has a considerable international presence but these new distributor agreements signal our commitment to a significant growth strategy,” said Chip Brewer, President and CEO of Adams Golf. “We are pleased to have each and every one of them represent Yes! Golf in their respective countries.”