For Immediate Release
Yes! Golf Re-Introduces C-Groove Putter Line in the United States
PLANO, TEXAS, April 20, 2011 – Following its purchase in January by Adams Golf (Nasdaq:ADGF),Yes! Golf announces the re-launch of its 2011 putter line in the United States. Eight models will be available immediately that feature the patented C-Groove Technology for maximum performance and feel. Three of the eight models (Ann, Christina and Laura (Pink)) are brand new to the U.S. market.
The C-Grooves in each Yes! Golf putter are patented concentric grooves lathed into the face of the putter at specific angles to maximize performance and feel. The C-Groove Technology imparts an early and stable over-rolling action to putts for more consistency and creates a remarkably soft feel and superior feedback for confidence inspiring putts. A longtime favorite of professional golfers worldwide, Yes! Golf putters have amassed 72 total tour wins, including three majors, one U.S. Amateur and the 2010 FedEx Cup.
Details about the eight models available in 2011:
- Abbie (Forged) – A chrome-plated heel-toe classic with the soft, responsive feel of 2025 carbon steel and slant neck hosel. Available in right hand.
- Ann – A time-honored heel-toe plumber neck design made of 304 stainless steel with a blast finish and plumber neck hosel. Available in right and left hand. New to the U.S. market.
- Callie – A heel-toe plumber neck classic with a Nickel Titanium (NiTi) gun metal finish. Available in right hand.
- Christina – A face balanced heel-toe blade style made of 304 stainless steel with a double bend shaft and weighing 350 grams. Available in right hand. New to the U.S. market.
- Laura (Pink) – Classic face-balanced mallet shape in 304 stainless steel with a double bend shaft and pink alignment aids on both the top rail and cavity. Available in right hand. New to the U.S. market.
- Sandy – A high MOI mallet shape in 304 chrome-plated stainless steel with a double bend shaft. Available in right and left hand. Long and belly lengths available in right hand only.
- Tracy II – A face-balanced traditional heel-toe blade putter made of 304 stainless steel with a gun-metal finish and featuring a double bend heel shaft. Available in right and left hand.
- Victoria II – A double-bend hosel, mallet style made of 304 stainless steel with a large cavity-back head that is face-balanced and perimeter weighted. Available in right and left hand. Long and belly lengths available in right hand only.
“I am extremely excited about bringing Yes! putters back the U.S. market,” said Blair Philip, Director of Product Development—Putters at Adams Golf. “Yes! putters have had such a strong following by professional golfers for years. Now the everyday golfer will once again be able to purchase their Yes! putter at golf shops nationwide and be able to customize it to further enhance its performance.”
All eight Yes! Golf putter models are available for immediate shipment and can be customized for length, loft and lie. The suggested retail price (SRP) for the Abbie model and the belly and long putter versions of the Sandy and Victoria II models is $249.99 (USD) The SRP for all other models is $199.99 (USD) A full line of custom grips and head covers are also available for a nominal charge.
For more information on these products and Yes! Golf’s complete lineup, please visit www.yesgolf.com.